Talent Acquisition Manager-Food Transportation and Logistics
Greater Central Valley, CA
Experience: Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Human Resources
Industry: Consumer Products and Services / Transportation
Date Posted: 05/09/2022
Are you an experienced Recruiter in the Food Transportation Industry? Join a company that believes that their employees are their greatest asset! Our client, a leader in refrigerated food transportation, is seeking a full time, in house, Talent Acquisition Manager in the California Central Valley. This 75-year-old Family operated company services the Western United States.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for directing the recruiting strategies within the company, guiding employee development, and helping improve employee retention. The position works closely with the Vice President of Business Strategy and the Chief Operations Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the company has the right talent in place to help the company achieve its strategic vision
- Develop and manage the talent acquisition strategies for meeting all company staffing needs in a competitive hiring environment
- Identify and manage the appropriate recruiting events, social media campaigns, and other strategies to generate a solid pipeline of qualified candidates for hire
- Build and maintain good working relationships with trade groups, schools, military affiliations, and key business partners
- Monitor the industry for changes in hiring trends
- Develop a robust recruiting team capable of converting high volume activity into enough hires to meet company goals
- Monitor call volume, recruiter activity, and pipeline reports to identify potential bottlenecks that may slow down individual and team productivity
- Work closely with HR to ensure the company has the right programs to develop the knowledge and skills of the team members
- Work with Operations and HR, identify and implement strategies to improve retention of employees
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5 + years of successful recruiting experience in a high-volume environment with a record of delivering required results, in transportation or logistics preferred
- Thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Expertise in social media and digital marketing to generate quality candidates
- Work well with other departments and all levels of staff
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and is highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required
- Position is located in the California Central Valley
****All applications must be accompanied by a current professional resume!
Sr. Director of Sales, Food ServiceRemote U.S.
Are you a dynamic results-oriented sales leader with hands on leadership in the Cheese and Dairy Ingredient Industry? Our client, a global leader in the industry is seeking a Sr. Director of Sales, Food Service. The Sr. Director of Sales, Food Service ...Date Posted: 05/27/2022 Recommended
National Sale Manager- Food ServiceRemote Mid-West U.S.
Join a growing global leader in the Cheese sector of the Dairy Industry! Our client is seeking a National Sales Manager, Food Service. The National Sales Manger is responsible for growing sales volumes and related profitability in the USA region. This ...Date Posted: 05/27/2022 Recommended
National Sales ManagerRemote Southern California Based
Are you passionate about the Produce Industry and looking to join a growing company? Our client, a leader and grower of sustainable hydroponically grown fresh produce, is searching for a National Sales Manager. This rapidly growing specialty produce co...Date Posted: 06/01/2022 Recommended
Director of Sales-FoodserviceRemote Northeastern U.S.
Are you looking to join a leader in the Foodservice Industry that values quality, product development, the environment, and the importance of a positive culture and work environment? Our client, a leader in the canned food sector, is currently searchin...Date Posted: 05/13/2022 Recommended
Grower/Food Safety Specialist-Hydroponic Farming IndustryGreater Coachella Valley, CA
Are you experienced with High Tech Greenhouse growing? Is your expertise in Hydroponic Produce growing? Our client, a rapidly growing leader and grower in the Produce Industry, is looking for an experienced Grower/Food Safety Specialist in the Palm Des...Date Posted: 04/05/2022 Recommended